Friday, August 28, 2009

Work From Home

The final topic I would like to cover that is an essential characteristic of living the good (self-sufficient) life is having the ability to make a residual income from home and be your own boss. Because, how can on hope to be an independent and free soul if you must begrudgingly march off the work every day starting early and the morning extending to the late at night without having any left-over juice to pursue what matters most to you: friends, family, hobbies, etc. Yes, you may use any one of the self-help techniques that I have mentioned in one of my previous postings in order to overcome the stressors associated with participating in the rat-race, but you will still be hopelessly deprived of the opportunity of LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST BY DOING WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT!
I know what you are probably thinking as I have thought the same myself when first introduced to the concept: "No s%@# Sherlock, but do you really expect me to consider walking away from a steady job in THIS economy only to buy into some SCAM!" Or given the current economic situation you may not have a job in the first place and the last thing you want to do is spend the little reservoir of cash you have left when you have absolutely no clue how you're going to put food on the table or keep a roof over your head for another month.
But luckily for you there are multiple ways to research the validity of particular programs being promoted that allow you to critically deduce what is legitimate and what is a scam. While that is a topic in itself that cannot be adequately covered in the breadth of this particular posting, perhaps I will try and do so soon. But in the mean-time I strongly advise you to do some research of your own, and if you do I'm sure the programs I have listed (programs that I am currently using mind you; from data entry work to getting paid for taking surveys) will check out as not only being legitimate but among the best services available.

No comments:

Post a Comment